Sunday, May 6, 2012

EPISODE 07 (207): "I'll take Dents other than Arthur for $300, Alex."

Throughout my time at the "liberry" I was able to identify and classify the top five grumpiest old men in all the world.  So far Mr. B-Natural and Mr. Crab (#1 and #3, respectively) have had podcast episodes devoted to them.  Now we turn to Grumpiest Old Man in All the World #4: Mr. Dent.  This was an older gentleman kwho closely resembled Sam the Eagle from the Muppet Show, albeit with a massive dent in the side of his head.  Oh, and he was also known for his infatuation with the alleged genetic impurity of a certain section of the English Countryside.  I also discuss the concept and origins of Fake Shemps.

DOWNLOAD: TFT"LC" Season 2, Episode 7 (207): "I'll take Dents other than Arthur, Alex"

SHOW NOTES:


          

1 comment:

  1. Speaking of Sam Eagle, are you familiar with Alastair Darling? You can see the resemblance here: http://www.frogcake.net/blog/wp-content/uploads/2008/06/samalistair.jpg

    ReplyDelete