Back in Episode 10 (110), I featured some of the Open Letters I'd published to both patrons and members of the entertainment industry (both living and dead). And back in Episode 10, I said I had some more such letters to come. Today's episode, Episode 52 (that would be the one year anniversary of this show) features those other open letters.By the by, I'm gonna take a couple weeks off before starting Season 2 of TFT"LC", cause I'm moving houses and stuff.
DOWNLOAD: TFT"LC" Episode 52 (152): Open Letters, Part the Second
SHOW NOTES:
- Tales from the "Liberry" blog
- Original Blog Entry: "Dear Wandering Musician"
- Original Blog Entry: "Actual Conversations Heard in Actual Libraries #55"
- Original Blog Entry: "Dear Patron Mom"
- Original Blog Entry: "Dear Fatty Manchild... (or "AHHHH!!! MY EYES!! MY BEAUTIFUL, PRECIOUS EYES!!! WHY, DEAR GOD, WHY?!!! WHY, WHY, WHY?!!!: 2007")"
- Original Blog Entry: "Dear Caffeine Addict Patron"
- Original Blog Entry: "Dear Job Seeking Patron"
- Original Blog Entry: "Dear Community College Student in Your Mid 40's..."
- Original Blog Entry: "Dear Future DUI Arrestee Patron... "
- Favorite STATE Alumni Podcast of the Week: Risk! (Robert Ben Garrant & Keri Kenney Silver)
- Favorite STATE Alumni Podcast of the Week: Girl on Guy (Thomas Lennon & Ben Garrant)
- Favorite STATE Alumni Podcast of the Week: Kevin Pollack's Chat Show (Joe Lo Truglio)
- Favorite STATE Alumni Podcast of the Week: Mike & Tom Eat Snacks
I just want to say... I've been reading your Liberry blog for a long time, and while I've always enjoyed your sense of humor and quality writing, some of your posts are a little... tl;dr. HOWEVER, I'd like to point out that the podcast of said blog is a GREAT way to enjoy your writing, without, you know, the READING. Please keep reading your blog to me! --Liberrian Kate
ReplyDelete