The second episode of the LiberryCAST features a classic story of both poor customer service and insane customer behavior. It also marks the debut appearance of long time "Liberry" Rogue Barbara Turdmurkle on the podcast. It's an episode entitled FAX GUY GOES NUTZOIDDOWNLOAD: TFT"L" Episode 2 (102)
SHOW NOTES:
- Tales from the "Liberry" blog
- Original blog entry: FAX Guy Goes Nutzoid
- "Liberry" Rogues Gallery
- Fat Guy Goes Nutzoid (1986)
I love the podcasts. I posted a review on iTunes but it hasn't shown up yet. I am repeating some of my comment but I never new you had such a radio voice. It makes me want to go back through the liberry blog to read with your voice in it. I still follow borderland.
ReplyDeleteI've listened to your first two podcasts, and they're great! I read the Liberry blog some years ago, so it's nice to revisit the stories. Please keep going.
ReplyDelete